SHIPPING RATES & POLICIES
SHIPPING RATES & POLICIES
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
|Standard Shipping||Standard Shipping:
7-14 business days
|BaseCanada Custom Products:
14-28 business days
WAREHOUSE PROCESSING TIME
All orders take 1 business day for warehouse processing to ensure order accuracy.
- Please allow 7-14 business days for transit*
* All Canadian Internet and phone orders are shipped using FedEx, Purolator or Canpar and are sent fully insured. We no longer ship to P.O. Boxes. When ordering items with estimated ship dates, your order will ship when the total order is complete. Please note that items in your order may ship from multiple locations and can occasionally be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Please allow 7-14 business days for transit*||FREE|
CANADA, USA, WORLDWIDE SHIPPING FREE OF COST FOR ALL OUR PRODUCTS.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
FREE SHIPPING ON RETURNS:
We stand behind our products and believe in customer satisfaction and service. Therefore, with all domestic Web or telesales returns, we offer free return shipping. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange your order within 90 days from the date of purchase. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT:
If you purchased directly from us Staged at http://www.basecanada.ca or by phone from our Customer Service team and you are within the 90-day return policy, here is how to set up a return:
- Please call Base Canada Customer Service at 1 647-360-6990 or email email@example.com for your BaseCanada Return Authorization number (ECR).
- BaseCanada Customer Care agent will send you a self-addressed label to affix to the parcel. Please deposit the parcel, duly labelled and addressed, at the nearest post office.
- All returned items must be in their original state. Please securely package item(s) in the original packaging, including any documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
- The product must be returned to us within 90 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization (ECR) number.
- Please return your products to:
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your original sales order, usually within 10 business days of package receipt.
- Return Authorization (ECR) Number Required
- All products being returned must have a Return Authorization (ECR) number in order to be eligible for a prompt refund. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of your package preceded by the letters “ECR”. Original freight charges are not refundable unless the order is returned in full. See chart for details.
Original Order Free Return Label 100% Returned Yes Partially Returned Yes
- 90-Day Return Period
- You must request a Return Authorization number for all products within 90 days of the date of original purchase. BaseCanada Customer Care agent will send you a self-addressed label to affix to the parcel. Please deposit the parcel, duly labelled and addressed, at the nearest post office. Please securely box or package all items and include all original packaging, tags, product inserts, and accessories. Please do not forget to mark "ECR" and the Return Authorization number on the outside of your package.
- Restocking Fee
- All items are subject to inspection. A restocking fee of 15% will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals. Any product which is used, damaged, or shows signs of abuse will be refused credit and returned.
- Items not Directly Purchased from BaseCanada
- Items purchased from an Authorized BaseCanada retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.